WISE LA recently hosted its sixth annual Speed Mentoring Roundtables event. This annual and national event provided guests with access to some of the best and brightest sports, entertainment, and event executives in Los Angeles.
This year’s Speed Mentoring Roundtables featured by far the most experienced mentor group in the event’s history
- Erikk Aldridge, Director, STAPLES Center Foundation
- Stacy Bach, Vice President, Sr. Account Executive, FlashPoint Graphix
- Karen Brodkin, President, Business Affairs, WME|IMG
- Trish Costello, Creative Director, OBE
- Amy Janes, Head of Social Media, Fanology
- Richard Janes, CEO & Co-Founder, GoGoGab, Gabox
- Ronit Larone, Vice President, Sr. Coordinating Producer, Studio Production, NFL Network
- Katie Lavin, Vice President, Digital Strategy, ID PR
- Ryan Levey, Director, Internal Operations, CAA Experiential
- Kevin McDowell, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, AEG
- Jenny Miller, Executive Director, The Steve Nash Foundation
- Andrea Pagnanelli, Executive Vice President, LA Football Club
- Susan Rosenbluth, Senior Vice President, AEG Live/Goldenvoice
- Christine Simmons, President & COO, Los Angeles Sparks
- Christina Song, General Counsel, Oak View Group
- Melinda Travis, CEO, PRO Sports Communications
- OD Vincent, Executive Director, PGA Tour
- Eric Weinberger, President, Bill Simmons Media Group
- Denise White, Owner, EAG Sports Management
- Alyssa Zeleznik, Account Executive, FOX Sports
Topics of discussion for the night included career path and transition, negotiation, and professional and personal development. With each roundtable being limited to no more than six women per table, every attendee was given the opportunity to ask questions directly to their mentors. Overall, both mentees and mentors enjoyed a thoroughly engaging night.
Special thanks to Too Faced Cosmetics for providing goodies to our guests.